RTW Monson Swim School
Experienced and enthusiastic Swim England ASA qualified teachers
ASA National Teaching Plan
Parent & Child through to Stage 8
Enquiries: Email Here
We aim to instil a love of swimming in a safe, friendly and fun environment with excellent tuition. Part of our wider swimming club, our swim school takes children from having no water skills through to competency in Front Crawl, Backstroke and Breaststroke whilst providing foundational skills in Butterfly. Upon completion of stage 8-9, our swimmers will also be able to perform a dive, tumble turn and have an entry level understanding of the corresponding techniques and rules for each stroke. This solid grounding will then enable them to be confident and competent swimmers to set them up for life, or they could catch the swimming bug and be selected to join our "Rookies" squad to start their competitive swimming journey.
For further information on ASA Stages please Click here
January 2022 Term Information:
- Classes will run on from Saturday 8th or Sunday the 9th of January till the 26th/27th March 2022.
- 10 week term
- No swimming on 12,13,19 & 20 February 2022
- Staggered watching weeks at the end of term to be advised
- RTW Monson Swimming club will not offer refunds if the family change their minds or are moved into our Rookies Squad
- The Schools at Somerhill Pool, Tonbridge, TN11 0NJ
- Enquiries: Email Here
- Please can swimmers wear goggles and a Monson Swim School hat. You can purchase any Swim School hats priced at £6 through: Monson Swim Hats
- Parents must remain at the pool whilst lessons are taking place but currently we are not allowing spectators, unless to help your swimmer with clothing
- Last minute lesson alterations will not be communicated on this web page. Emails will be sent to swim school members
- Although we recognise that swimmers may not be able to attend
all of the sessions on offer, reduced fees will not be available as the clubs
costs are fixed regardless of whether the swimmer attends or not. If the
swimmer is unable to swim for 4 weeks or more due to ill health / injury, a
subscription credit can be offered with the agreement of the Secretary,
but this must be advised from the outset of the injury.